Volunteering is all about contributing some of your own time to help make a difference in our community
Volunteers make a valuable contribution by supporting our community. It is flexible, and you can give as much or as little time as you have to spare.
3Bridges is here to support you throughout your volunteering journey. You can make a positive difference in your life and the life of those around you.
There are many benefits to volunteering including:
- Making a positive difference in your community.
- Meeting like-minded people and forming long-lasting friendships.
- Challenging yourself by getting outside your comfort zone.
- Learning a new skill and developing your professional goals.
- Being engaged and an active member of your community.