3Bridges Community have helped Jean on her journey to receiving the aged care services she needs to continue living an independent life.
Jean is one of our Home Care Package clients. Listen to how 3Bridges Community have helped her on her journey to receiving the aged care services she needs to continue living an independent life.
A home care package is coordinated by an approved home care provider with funding provided by the Australian Government. They provide older people who want to stay at home with access to a range of ongoing personal services, support services and clinical care that help them with their day-to-day activities. To access these services, you must be registered with My Aged Care via their online portal.
As part of delivering a home care package, 3Bridges Community works in partnership with you to:
- Give more choice and flexibility when selecting care and services
- Support you in your decision- making process.
- Ensure services we provide are responsive to your circumstances and background, including your relationships with your carers and family members.
- Assist you to remain as independent as possible.
- Enable you to continue to participate in the community.
- Decide what level of involvement you would like to have in managing your package.
- Work with you to produce a care plan and individualised budget that is relevant to your needs and provide an individualised income and expenses statement