In accordance with directives issued by the Commonwealth Government on 24 March 2020 ALL community centres will be closed until further notice.
All group activities have been suspended until further notice.
Individual community facilities will continue to host volunteers and staff who are continuing to provide critical services to vulnerable community members including:
- One to one support
- Meal deliveries
- Limited transport
Childcare services including before, after school and vacation care are considered essential services and continue to operate.
To view current health measures and directives please visit: https://www.pm.gov.au/media
3bridges continues to provide
- support for your children at our before and after school centres
- individual support for people at home who have a disability or who are elderly
- NDIS support co ordination
- aged care packages and case management
- shopping services delivered to the home for the elderly
- support for Aboriginal families through NDIS coordination and support services
- support for Older Aboriginal people at home
- home modifications to enable people to stay well at home
- training through distance learning
- the Arrowsmith program through on line support
- connecting volunteers with community need and our Inclusive volunteering services
- Allied health services including Occupational Therapy and Exercise Physiology
If you need urgent support or advice please contact us on 1300 327 434.
For support for good mental health see our facebook