3Bridges is here to support you in this difficult time.
We are trying to keep families and community safe by closing:
- Social groups for the aged
- The meeting centres for people in the early stages of dementia at Summer Hill and Carss Park
- Group trips for older people to go shopping
- Youth Zone shared space at Hurstville
- Volunteer support for our Early Years families
We are currently continuing to offer:
- Support for your children at our before and after school centres
- Individual support for people at home who have a disability or who are elderly
- NDIS support co ordination
- Aged care packages and case management
- Shopping services delivered to the home for the elderly
- Support for Aboriginal families through NDIS coordination and support services
- Support for Older Aboriginal people at home and support for Aboriginal youth
- Home modifications to enable people to stay well at home
- Training through distance learning
- The Arrowsmith program through on line support
- Connecting volunteers with community need
- Our Inclusive volunteering services
We have also introduced online platforms for our young people to communicate and engage with Youth Services staff.
If you would like any further information about any of our services please call 1300 327 434.