Being listened to is important to all of us.
Keeping you at your best!
We walk alongside you so that you get the right Home Care Package, or a service under the Commonwealth Home Support Program, or private aged care services when you need it.
- We are a charity and different to private commercial organisations.
- Our specialist case managers have a work load that is kept to a level that makes sure they can listen to you and link you to the best options.
- More and more people are coming to us from services that focus on numbers more than people. We make it easy to transfer your package or services to us.
Living independently at home is so important as we get older. At 3Bridges, we strive to match our service to your needs. Our purpose is to keep you in the driver’s seat and we do that by having the time to listen to what you need.
As an approved Aged Care Provider, we can walk alongside you so you can get your needs met according to your own preferences.
In this Section
Charter of Aged Care Rights
Home Care Packages
Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission
Feedback & complaints
We offer a range of programs to help you stay connected and supported in order to maintain or increase your sense of health and wellbeing.
Our programs include:
My aged care
Our My Aged Care Specialists guide you through the registration process to access services and support to you sooner!
Connect (Social support)
Stay connected, meet and make friends. Our social programs vary to suit your interests such as, art, music and dance, cultural events ,exercise groups, outings, sport, floral arranging, pamper days, tease the mind with trivia, great coffee, great conversations and more.
Shop with one of our shopping groups with your support worker or let one of our team take care of it all for you online.
A range of healthy meals and desserts can be delivered by our friendly team directly to your door. >Download menu
Home care packages
Responsive case management and a wide range of services including household chores, social activities, personal care and assist you with transport, just to name a few.
Let us take care of the cleaning, washing and ironing, paying bills and help you prepare your meals, so you enjoy being at home.
Carer’s time out (Respite)
Family carers receive a very well deserved break knowing that their loved one is having an enjoyable and engaging time with a qualified support worker in or outside of their own home.
Dementia specific social groups offer a variety of fun activities suitable for the individual needs of the group members.
At 3Bridges we believe that
- Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect;
- Everyone should be a partner in designing the care that enhances their health and wellbeing;
- Everyone should receive relevant information to enable them to make informed decisions;
- Everyone has the right to get their needs met in a safe and culturally appropriate manner;
- Everyone has the right to feel safe and comfortable in the organisation’s service environment;
- Everyone should feel supported to give feedback and make complaints and to be reassured that appropriate action is taken;
- Everyone should receive services from skilled, capable and caring staff;
- Everyone should receive high quality service.
What others’s say
My social life has improved. I am meeting lovely people who are nice to me and help me all the time