Your Rights and Responsibilities
Volunteers Rights and Responsibilities
3Bridges Community will support your right as a volunteer to:
- work in a healthy and safe environment.
- be interviewed and engaged in accordance with Equal Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination legislation.
- be adequately covered by insurance.
- be given accurate and truthful information about 3Bridges.
- be reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses.
- be given a copy of the Volunteer Policy and Procedures as well as any other policy that affects your work.
- not fill a position previously held by a paid worker.
- not do the work of paid staff during industrial disputes.
- have a job description and agreed working hours.
- have access to a grievance procedure.
- be provided with orientation to the Organisation.
- have your confidential and personal information dealt with in accordance with the principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
- be provided with sufficient training to do your job.