Feedback & Complaints
Your feedback is important.
We welcome and encourage feedback about 3Bridges.
We are happy to assist you with submitting your feedback and how you can share your feedback with organisations outside of 3Bridges.
How can you provide feedback?
- Call 1300 327 434 and talk to a 3Bridges team member or ask to speak with your case manager. We encourage you to include a support person to be involved in any interactions.
- Write a letter or send an email to your service contact, like a case manager or team leader/manager to 1/72 Carwar Avenue, Carss Park, NSW 2221.
- Send an email directly to email@example.com.
What happens when you make a complaint to 3Bridges?
- It is taken seriously and confidentially
- The matter is treated with respect and transparency and we will keep in contact with you on progress on the investigation
- All necessary supports and assistance are provided
- Your services will not be affected if you make a complaint
- Action will occur within 24 hours of report and outcome within 7 days
- An agreement on how to make things better will be made
- We will improve our service performance and practices at every opportunity
- We offer a sincere apology when a person is unhappy with any aspect of our services
- We will support you to seek external supports if you are dissatisfied with our complaints process/outcome
At 3Bridges we will assess and resolve complaints in a fair, efficient and timely manner.
If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint has been handled, you can contact a related external agency. See more information below: