Tell us what you think?
Feedback and complaints
Please feel free to give us feedback whether it is a complaint, compliment or a question.
3Bridges welcomes any form of feedback, as this is a means of improving our services, supports and systems.
Ways you can provide feedback:
What happens when you make a complaint to 3Bridges?
- It is taken seriously and confidentially
- The matter is treated with respect and transparency and we will keep in contact with you on progress on the investigation
- All necessary supports and assistance is provided
- Your services will not be affected if you make a complaint
- Action will occur within 24 hours of report and outcome within 7 days
- An agreement on how to make things better will be made
- We will improve our service performance and practices at every opportunity
- We offer a sincere apology when a person is unhappy with any aspect of our services
- We will support you to seek external supports if you are dissatisfied with our complaints process/outcome
At 3Bridges we will assess and resolve complaints in a fair, efficient
and timely manner.
If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint has been handled, you can contact a related external agency.