We believe in the importance of play!
At 3Bridges Community we care for each child as if they were our own, giving you peace of mind from the moment they enter our care, until you take them home.
Each week we care for around 1,200 school aged children across our services. We encourage families to be actively involved by providing their input into our services.
Our children enjoy programs which have been designed to be fun, stimulating and engaging, enhancing children’s learning through play.
We are committed to the My Time Our Place school age learning framework and National Quality Standards practices by ensuring:
- Children have a strong sense of identity feel safe, secure and supported
- Children feel connected with and contribute to their world by having a sense of belonging to groups and communities
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Our goal is to continue providing a high quality service for school aged children from Kindergarten to Year 6, in a stimulating, comfortable and supportive play-based learning environment enabling families to confidently pursue work, study or other activities.