Lasting social impact by working together with others
We believe we can achieve more lasting social impact by working together with others. Our partnership efforts also include advocacy for vulnerable people on a local, regional and national level.
We have numerous partnerships with other community organisations, allied health professionals, Local Health Districts, Primary Health Districts, hospitals, general practitioners and NDIS representatives.
Our partnership and advocacy work includes:
- Organisational membership of the Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network, Community Council and Sydney Health Community Network where we play an active role in strengthening primary care by redirecting frontline health services to improve health outcomes of the community.
- Member of the NSW Volunteer Centre Network and member of the NSW Peak Volunteering service the Centre for Volunteering.
- Member of the International Federation of Ageing
- Member of ACSA
- Lead Agency and Chair for the South East Sydney Region Higher Level Home Modification Scheme Panel.
Committee membership of:
- Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Board(CESPHN) (EIS Board) Director
- CESPHN Community Council (current chair).
- NSW HMMS State Council (member).
- Aged Care Services Australia (ACSA) (member)
- Dementia Australia (member)
- Suicide Prevention Lived Experience Network (member)
- NSW Ministerial Carer’s Strategy Aboriginal Working Party 2014-2019 (member).
- NSW Ministerial Carers Strategy Implementation Committee (member).
- Current Member of Justice Health Human Research Ethics Committee
- Sydney Health Community Network (board membership).
- Guriwal Aboriginal Corporation (board membership).
- Central and Eastern Sydney Aboriginal Advisory (member).
- Home Modifications Australia (member) which is the national peak and industry body that represents providers and promotes the benefits of home modifications for older people and people with disability.