We listen and we support you to make life better
You make the choice about how you live and what you’d like to do. Living well is easier with care in the home, supportive social activities and advice on My Aged Care and NDIS.
Children, youth, and families
We are here to support you and your family. We provide practical support and advice through all life stages, from when a new baby arrives, to school years and teenage connections. Book in for before and after school care and great activities during the school holidays and check out the Hurstville Youth Drop in Centre.
Volunteer or train with us and change your life! We value our volunteers – we need you to make a difference to the community.
Why choose 3Bridges
Moving forward with Purpose
- Continue to deliver a diverse range of quality programs and services that support and connect the most vulnerable members of our community.
- Work collaboratively to co-design options that meet community needs; with a particular focus on early intervention and early years.
- Base these programs and services on best practice approaches which address integrated health and wellness (including mental, social, physical and emotional health and wellbeing).
- Improve wellbeing by enabling a positive purposeful connection to community demonstrating that older people matter.
- Lead best practice and early intervention within a community setting for people with dementia.
- Support older people to live well at home by the provision of customised and flexible help at home services.
Walk alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
Value and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people’s capacity to co design and deliver evidence based programs and services with their communities.
Innovate for independence
- Be an organisation of choice for staff and volunteers and support a professional, flexible and mobile workforce.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained at the highest level.
- Grow and partner to meet current and emerging community needs where there is capacity to build on core strengths.